From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Thursday, May 06, 2004

DARK DAY TURNS BRIGHTER

Today i went for class and i got back my assignment, it was pathetic. I put in so much effort and i got a really low mark for it. Totally spoiled my whole day, walked home and let out abit of steam. Slept for afew hours..woke up, still felt really grouchy. Realised I had to attend Mishi's birthday "surprise." The "suprise" is in inverted commas because i think the sly cat already realised something was up. Anyway, took a shower, grabbed my car keys and headed off to pick weikang up, then head to subiaco.

Driving along the highway, was caught in a peak hour jam. Didn't really help my mood much, travelling in a 3 lane highway at 50km/h when you are pissed off isn't the best way to release steam. Everytime i put my foot on the accelerator, it seemed like just 5 seconds before i had to stop again...arrrghh..boiling at this point.

Finally reached weikang's place, trying my best to hide my frustration. Friend's bday shd be a joyful occasion. Put on a brave front, proceeded to subi. Unfortunately, too much on my mind, took a wrong turn..and it took a longer time to reach. Upon reaching, realised that we were too early. Sat there and waited.....

Bday girl arrived when everyone was there, still didn't feel like talking much. But aiyah, why shd ppl suffer for my mood swing. Tried my best to behave normally, was a good meal. After that, went to Chel/Ja/Mish's house (not in any order of importance) and played abit of drinking games. Started to feel abit better. Left and went home, reached home, did abit of work and den started writing my blog because i couldn't work, too much on my mind. Hopefully, i get my act together this sem soon, if not, parents gonna start saying stuff.....now.....hungry...going to cook noodles.

Chris/fantasizer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home