From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Friday, July 29, 2005

FIRST CELL..

Had my first cell today, was at Francis house. It was really nice actually. Most were very familiar faces. Crystal TAY was there as well, fighting off speculation that she is pregnant.Heh. I really look forward to having a good cell, with everyone getting along and everyone making an effort to get to know each other better, myself included.

Drove my friend's 600 horsepower RX-7 today. Its absolutely undrivable. The twin plate clutch is so sensitive. Its either out..or its in. Making it way too easy to stall. Needless to say, its very quick but I think I couldn't live with it for more than a week.

River cruise tom..have to force myself to sleeeep.

Chris

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home