From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Friday, May 07, 2004

This day was a nice,slow and relaxing day for me. Really enjoyed myself, drove with my windows down with the cool evening breeze. Met jason,cass,selene,melvin at oreos for awhile den proceeded back to chel/ja/mish's (in no order of importance)house to watch dvds. As I predicted they wouldn't last the night, chelsea died first, ja den concussed and the remaining cat was actually the last one to sleep (she's usu the first). Well, that was that, packed up my dvd player and headed home.

It's really been a day of reflection and deep thought for me, cleared up my mind and felt enlightened. Should feel blessed i'm studying in a place where i still have frens and not alone in some god-forsaken place by myself. Reflection song of the day : RISE AND FALL

P.S, participated in some webcam action with narisa, i imitated jeremy lai's shameless topless foto on his msn. Although not quite with the same style, haha..As for Nari haha...she has seen me show some real life "comparisions!" (private joke)

chris/fantasizer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home