From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

This is ripped off sombody's blog...can't rem who's...haha..

7 things that scare me
Car crashes
Sharks
Overbearing women
Failing my stuff
Drowning
Heights
Reservist

7 things I like most about me
I can communicate well.
I can drive (fast)
I'm slower to anger nowadays
I help whenever I can
I can eat as much as I want without gaining too much weight
I am emotionally stable
I'm real, not fake

7 most impt things in my room
Myself
study lamp
Hugo boss
Contact lenses
Bed
Pillow
Dustbin

7 things i can do
Drive
Cook
Play games
Canoe
Table tennis
Badminton
Sleep long hrs

7 things I hate most about myself
disdain
bo chup
Ill disciplined
lazy
always feeling tired and sleepy
eat out way too often
I am severly crippled without a car

4 Comments:

  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Mishi said…

    haha the 7 things u hate most? hey it tallies with what i think about u. haha

     
  • At 2:15 AM, Blogger Mishi said…

    oh rather, not really what i think of you lah, what i think makes u Chris lim. haha

     
  • At 3:48 AM, Blogger dexter said…

    nice rescue there

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    hahaha issit.
    eh i'm made up of other good things also ok...........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home