From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

EXAMS LOOM!!!!!

Well, I've been camping out at the labs for a couple of nights now. I must say I don't regret going down because I actually got alot done, despite the presence of many friends. The people that are usually here are........Marcus, Ming Choon, Charlyn, Felica, Alvin, Andrew, Joey, Lynn.....well thats quite alot actually, heh.

I have one paper on the 14th of nov and my second one is on th 18th and for personal reasons, I'm not going to reveal when I'll be going back to Singapore. Haha, its a surprise for my friends who are back home..

My driving has improved so much since I started driving in Perth. I hope I don't lose what I learnt when i go back to Singapore and start driving autos again..haha..

Understeer or oversteer....choose..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home