From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

STRESS

This semester really challanged my will-power and resolve, I really wish I could have done alot better, and I should have. I don't know why, but as the semesters fly by, my resolve gets weaker and weaker. My will starts to fade...the changing point was probably last semester

I had two presentations and two assignments due that day, running around school, trying to do everything, really killed my love of learning. I think i suffered permernant brain damage that day.

This sem, just dragged my feet all the way. During one of my group projects, I felt I didn't contribute as much as I should, which was sad. But it really woke me up to reality, that if I'm going to graduate unscathed..I need better attitude to my studies..I can't depend on other people to help me through.

Well, I'm not depressed haha..but I'm going thru abit of a mental slump as of late. I really need something to inject fire and passion into me again. I know i'm getting abit old (although Dex and some other ppl might dispute this), but I'm gonna charge all the way until the end of sem

I place everything in HIS hands..