From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Friday, August 04, 2006

WORKING LIFE

Hey guys, haha sorry bout blogging once every 3 months, I'll try to make it more regular..Anywayz, I've started my new job at UNUSUAL Productions. If you find the name familiar, they do events and stuff.

Working is very tough, long hours on weekdays and often weekends are burnt. I think i really have the worst working hours, but oh well. I guess must really work harder to get into the groove although by the time i reach home, I'm totally exhausted.

Anyway, I wanna rant about something

You know how those toilet bowls have automatic sensors? Does anybody else besides me find that super blardy irritating? I mean, what the hell, most of the time before you're done, it flushes by itself and wets your arse....

Well, I'm sorry but I'd rather flush it myself, its not that difficult. They should have this automatic sensors, which detect human feet on the toilet seat using weight sensors. This means some irresponsible person is squatting on the seat.

The toilet bowl should then eject what the person has just put in, directly upwards with the force of a small volcano. I'm sorry uncles from the coffeeshop, but you're never too old to learn some courtesy.

CHRIS

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home