From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Ok..this happened while I was working at the Singapore Fireworks Festival. The pier next to the merlion was cordoned off for VIPS (aka sponsors) and members of the fireworks committee. The idea was that only important people are allowed onto the pier. I was at the reception table.

*Man wearing shorts and slippers walks up to the table*

Man: Eh, cannot go there ah?

Me: Sorry, its only by private invitation.

Man: Can pay to go now anot?

Me: Sorry its only meant for VIPS

Man: What is this man...how do you get to be a VIP, why never invite me?

Me: Who are you man......?

Man: nvr mind, how do you become a VIP

Me: Become a sponsor..(a.k.a pay 20k at least)

*Man walks away disappointed*

Really man, the nerve of some people. Come from dunno where and ask how come he is not invited to become VIP...Tonite is another round of fireworks..hope there are less of such people

chris

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home