From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

So exciting.. it's 2007 already and all those who are born in 1982, we are 25 this year! Well 'n' truly independant adults by this stage. I worked on new year's eve for like more than 15 hours, but I feel quite ok about it, I mean work is work right?

So many of my friends are getting ready to buy new flats and start new homes and I'm quite excited for them, it's really the next stage of life. Hmm, my hopes and dreams for the new year. I hope it will be a better year for me in terms of my work (Oh yes for the love of God), my r/s and controlling my expenditure.

For Dex, LC, LK.....wah you guys are really getting old man, before you know it, you'll hit the big three-zero. I have just planned to return to Perth on the 19th of feb till the 27th for my convo and a short holiday. I really really can't wait man. To slow my pace down to the perth enviroment, even for one week, will be heaven.

Lastly, lest we forget, there are still a large number of poor people in Singapore who have little hopes and dreams for the new year. Walking through orchard yesterday I saw all the poor/disabled people selling tissues and playing instruments to make ends meet. These are just some of the faceless people we've grown so accustomed to seeing. For every one of these people we see, just show a simple act of kindness, for it is the new year.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home