From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

LAST NIGHT..I caught SPIDERMAN 3 with the GF...

Was friggin fantastic man! Much better than the previous two...2 and a half hours too.

After the show, as it was quite late, I was speeding abit in an effort to catch some zzz's. Guess wat happened man. Going at 120km/h, I hit a huge moth and it hit my windscreen at such force it splattered white stuff all over the windscreen!!

OMG!! I got such a frigging shock!! The GF was totally disgusted too man. In an effort to get rid of all the white stuff i turned on the water and wipers..and guess wat. It smeared white stuff all over the windscreen and blurred the glass!

And the moth wasn't dead...it just lay on the glass. It was frigging huge. So finally after i sent the GF home, she took two sticks and dragged the moth off my car. She also shed afew tears because she felt bad for it.

I on the other hand, was more concerned the mess it created on my car. Anyway I once saw pictures of a porsche when a bird hit the windscreen at 200km/h. The windscreen shattered inwards, the bird totally disintigrated and there was nothing left of the bird!

I'm serious! only blood and feathers were splattered all over the interior of the car. That has to be the most suay driver ever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home