From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Three things that scare me
* obligations
* aging & dying alone
* angry women

Three people who make me laugh
* My gf
* myself sometimes
* Anyone

Three things I love
* Cars
* Magic
* Gf

Three things I hate
* rushing
* bossy people
* Not getting enough sleep

Three things I don't understand
* women
* office politics
* George Bush

Three things on my desk
* Stationary
* Laptop
* My head, ususally buried in my hands.

Three things I'm doing right now
* Slacking
* thinking what to have for dinner
* procrastinating on critically more important matters

Three things I want to do before I die
* travel the world and the seven seas
* Own a ferrari
* Experience happiness

Three things I can do
* sleep alot
* eat alot
* complain alot

Three things you should listen to
* intelligent words
* different opinions
* anything thought-provoking

Three things you should never listen to
* senseless yabbers
* Lim Bijia
* naysayers - most of the time

Three things I'd like to learn
* Magic
* Track driving
* Understanding women

Three favorite foods
* hokkien mee
* char kuay tiao
* laksa..

Three beverages I drink regularly
* ice tea
* ice milo
* water

Three TV shows/books I watched/read as a kid
* M.A.S.K.
* Transformers
* TMNT

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home