From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Sunday, May 09, 2004

JA'S bday

Well it was the 20th bday of jacinta, no stripper until 21...damn. Haha Woke up damn late, felt damn rested. Proceeded to Chel's place and later to that dinner place..hmm..forgot the name..at hamden one lah..

I think Ja was surprised because she called all of us evil. Haha..women, buai tahan them sometimes. Okok shall stop there..sexist remarks will get me murdered. Dinner was good, portion abit too small but still good. Proceeded back to Ja's place..There was Weikang, Lek, Eelis, chels, Ja, Mishi (knocked out soon after), sacha..we den cut the cake/pudding and continued with our gossip session.

Topics that came up during this gossip cannot be mentioned for many reasons.Heh..

Nite everyone

Chris/fantasizer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home