From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

WHAT A ONE SIDED CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

Porto beat Monaco 3-0, once again, mishi was wrong with her prediction. Eh girl, you must watch soccer as long as I have to make proper predictions..hur hur. Clumsy lass dropped chilli mussels on her pants. As a spectator, the match was nice to watch, fast paced and plenty of chances.

Missed class the next morning. Slept the afternoon away with work waiting for me, terrible terrible. Met chels,nar and eelis later in the evening. OK and its a record, CRX can fit 4 ppl! Totally amazing! Unfortunately, Nari was sitting on my handbrake and i couldn't engage second gear properly..so i changed from first to fourth twice..haha.

In the end, couldn't find a place to watch movies so ended up at oriels AGAIN!! Had a beer and some fries, later joined by arthur and stella. Later on sent eelis home and had a look at her place, alil small but pretty good location.

I MUST MOVE EVENTUALLY..but i'm piss ass lazy lah..moving is such a hassle.

Thank god going home to s'pore soon and there's euro 2004 to look forward to. I'm guessing ITALY will win it. HOLLAND will make the semis...and poor old ENGLAND will be KOed at the quater-finals.

HUR HUR..mish..dare to bet anot.

chris/fantasizer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home