From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

TROY

Was an excellent movie, it was for the guys, and with brad pitt, orlando bloom and eric bana, it was for the girls too. Was thinking to myself, sighz, was it worth it? Just a woman and a whole nation had to go to war. Orlando bloom is a horny bugger la...
With two girl squealing at the sight of half naked men the whole movie (identities withheld), i couldn't help laughing the whole movie.

One of the girls (identity still withheld),who is usually very prim, proper and decent, remarked "Wah, I wonder what Jennifer Aniston is getting every night. If it was me, it would be morning, afternoon and night!" girls...hahaha..the other girl also cannot take it..probably having funny ideas in her head also

I have filming tom, sucks..its gonna be a long long day..and i really shd catch some shut eye..but helen of troy is..wah..how to sleep man..haha

I bet jeremy lai went straight to the gym after watching this show....that clown..

chris/fantasizer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home