From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I THINK I LIKE NETBALL

Ok, today, seng arrived in S'pore, last minute chelsea asked me to pick him up. Brought him back to weikang's place, den proceeded to chelsea's place for dinner (sort of to welcome him). Den some of us proceeded to support Mishi at her Netball game.

Upon arrival, hmm..i mean, mishi is still the chioest of the lot lah, but her team members weren't bad lohz (haha right anot mishi), yah anyway was a good game, maybe alil messy at times. Not that it mattered, i liked watching the game..haha.

After that, proceeded back to her place, chit chat with the whole lot..den went home..and here i am now..

was a pretty good day, haha..

bleah