From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

TIRING DAY

Unbelievably, after a whole night of frustrating filming, i managed to wake up for class today, at 8.30! Simply amazing, i was so proud of myself. I jus realised that my cash is running out..and i really really need to budget myself. Majority of my cash has been going to petrol and phone top ups, i got to stop opening my vtec, esp when there is no hurry. Just afew blowing it afew times in second and third gear, my needle decended considerably.

Soon the peeps in perth will be joined by yet another vistor! Haha..looks like perth is a congregation for s'poreans. The weather is turning abit too cold for my liking. I have to wear a shirt to sleep now and i have to turn on my heater.

Recently been very inspired to go to the gym, after watching the movie troy. Though i might have abit of problems growing the facial hair. Plan to work out my upper body equally, so at least i can be proportionate. Otherwise i'd end up looking like a chicken..or jeremy lai

chris/fantasizer