From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Been so tired lately..

Work has been piling up and I've been trying to ease the seemingly endless tide of assignments..

Feel good..as in, i feel not too bad. Not exactly happy or overjoyed, rather contented. Life could be better...but for that case..worse.

Faith...is still rebuilding, still reparing my relationship with GOD.

Sunshine...its getting warmer and brighter, perfect to take the roof of my car down.

Noise...my seemingly loud car (to most ppl)..had its exhaust drowned out by the bellow of a ford mustang.

Presentation...tommorow..

assignment due...tommorow..

Time of death...tommorow..

My point is..if i don't finish..i'm going to meet St peter...

SIGHZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home