From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Monday, October 18, 2004

SFAS..

Search For A Star was really good. I think what matters is that it took alot of guts for some of the people to perform on stage. So even if they sang out of tune or hit a wrong chord, it didn't matter, it was still thoroughly enjoyable. Personally, would have been nice to also perform, but, well...I can't sing or dance or play any instrument..so enough said. God blessed me in other areas ( I hope )

Finally, don't really need to help out with the transport anymore. As soon as i stepped back into my CRX. I could feel the difference in speed, but there are so many things i miss about driving that camry. It was quiet, comfortable and I could have like so many people in the car just cruising along and chatting, which made up for the fact that it was painfully slow and not particularly economical.

Feel really sorry for Mel Goh and her thrashed engine, but oh well, you live and learn. She's getting her car back soon..yay!!

Life always seems to halt for me, I seem to always see myself standing at a crossroad. But that was then, this time I've picked a road that I want to take, packed my bags and continued on my journey in life. Of course, some people will say "what if", but that's living in the World of an optimist, I prefer to remain in reality.

Its important to stay focused and positive, its when you start having negative feelings and thoughts, then your emotions overwhelm you and then....Satan starts playing with your mind.

I can do all things through him who gives me strength

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home