From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Singapore my homeland, its here that I belong

About one week back home, I can feel my weight going up. All the hokkien mee, laksa and char kuay tiao puts a big big smile on my face. Suddenly Perth food seems so crappy. Luckily I'm equally mobile here as in Perth, with a car at all times, it feels great to just drive off to my intended destination.

Caught up with some Zion ppl for dinner at Suntec yesterday. Dex,Jamie,Mel,Adeline,Mabel,Val,Daryl,Mish, LC and Ruizhen. Too bad couldn't really hang out late cause so many of them had work the next day. How sad....awwwww...

Among all the Zion ppl..there are afew who live less than a 10minute drive away. Sheryl,Mel,Jamie&June and Ruizhen (neighbour). But its been more than the Zion ppl. I've met up with my CJC canoeing pals and other friends and even some old army friends.

I HATE taxis...dangerous and impatient. I hate motorcyclists, they are super impatient, ducking and weaving inbetween cars. GRRrrr.

ANYWAY..for those of you Zion peeps that will be in Singapore on the 22th of Dec. I and Melissa will be having a gathering (bbq) at our place. (We're neighbours, we don't live together). So yeshhh..Hope to see you guys there, will get back to you all about the address.

SUPPER RULEZ