From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Monday, November 08, 2004

JOKE

A Conversation between GOD and Melissa

Melissa: Lord, I have been your faithful servant, why won't you bless me with the right guy?

GOD: Mel, I have! I have sent so many guys into your life, but you keep rejecting them!

Melissa: Lord, but I want a guy who Loves you alot. I want a guy that loves GOD the almighty one even more than me!

GOD: Yes Mel, I have heard your prayers, all the guys I have sent into your life, strongly believe in ME! They live their lives by MY word!

Melissa: No leh, I don't think so leh..

GOD: What do you mean Mel?

Melissa: Cause, you see harr...Everytime I ask them who they live their lives for...they keep on saying "FORGOT!!" (for God)

GOD: ...............

1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Mishi said…

    ahhaha.... srry mel, but this is super funny. haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home