From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

ADDICTED TO NARUTO

Hey Everyone,

Liong Choon has put my grades at risk by giving me 105 episodes of naurto. Its so addictive but super fun to watch. I watched finished the whole series in a matter of days. Its about this ninja boy who wants to become the most powerful ninja in his village. Anyway, you guys should watch it.

To my friends : I have only one exam, so if you guys ask me when my exam starts its on the 15th of NOV and if you ask me when it ends...its 15th of NOV.

Bijia has a new blog up and running and its quite interesting to read. It is quite abit of self-appraisal though, not for the faint-hearted. She needs a guy, who will it be? I have no idea..haha..shall not diss her on my blog. But her description of herself on her blog is a big lie...

I finished two major assignments in four days when i actually had 8 days to do it. So proud of myself. Need to have this kind of concentration all sem though, I only have it towards the end. Sad..

Celebrated Jo's bday today, my first cell leader in Zion. Its been nice to have been her cell, have learnt alot. The meal was pretty expensive though..29bucks..thats like 6 meals in S'pore. After that proceeded to MAT BAY to give her present..CHINESE STORY BOOKS! dunno wats up with that though...haha..

ALmost at the finish line for my semester!!!!!
WORK HARD, PRAY HARD and soooon..PLAY HARD

chris





1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger psyencex said…

    hi,

    do not panic yet, i still have
    - full metal panic 24 episodes complete
    - full metal fumoffu 12 episodes complete
    - gundam seed 50 episodes complete
    - sexy commando 10 episodes...only

    anytime you're ready man, just come take..ahaha

    i still got naruto manga till chapter 237....

    owww, did i mention that i got the latest naruto episode 106? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home