From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Friday, October 22, 2004

People That Have Driven My Car in Perth

As you people already know, I love my car, but I love my friends more..so heres a list of people who have driven my car...I have comprehensive insurance btw.

Joanne/Justin/Mishi/Melissa Goh/Alvin/Darin/Wenwei/Arthur/Nicole/Jamie/Yingzi/Karen.

Thats like 12 people..So moral of the story is..a person that drives a selfish car isn't necessarily selfish.

So here's a general review SOME of the people who have driven my car..

JUSTIN QUEK
Steady driver, never stalled it, drove it out of the car dealer for me. Competent as anything, one of the best drivers ever to drive my car..probably even better than me.

JOANNE LEE
I'll nvr let her drive it again, heavy right foot, unable to see clearly because of her height and the lowness of my car..however does not prevent her from speeding..and endangering her own life

MISHI
Very competent on the first attempt, didn't stall. Felt very safe and secure with her driving..abit jerky but not a big problem. Subsequently stalled it afew times, but nothing major..

MELISSA GOH
Fear is known as the absense of courage, and alot of my courage was absent when she first drove my car. Car unable to move the first time as handbrake was up..car was unable to move the second time as clutch came up before the accelerator went down. Gears dragged until VTEC opened. Scary..but subsequently..she got better...still stalls it frequently..but at least she's safe..SHe's ok now...still prone to afew glaring errors though..

YINGZI
She can drive. Fullstop

JAMIE
First person in Perth that i let drive my car, even though she hasn't passed. Don't worry..it was on an isolated road. Needs more practise. Stalls often but at least doesn't do anything hazardous. Too small sized and steering wheel is in the way of her line of sight, not really her fault though..sports cars prob not her thing.

NICOLE
Full credit too you passing your test, but your judgement needs to be improved but don't worry that will come in time. Watch out for the kerbs.

Karen
Yes the one from Zion dance. Arguably the best female driver in my car, didn't stall, didn't jerk the car and make me naseous..in fact, she looked pretty comfortable..well done!! i guess malaysians all can drive.

Alvin
Considering he doesn't drive a manual often, he's competent. Doesn't over elaborate. Normal and effective driving..

ME
Its MY car, so I'm pretty alright at it. I am however, hopeless at going around corners fast. Stalls once in awhile..due to carelessness..like when going through KFC drive throughs...Still learning the car limits..and mine..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home