From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

YAWN YAWN

Here I am, still sleeping at 6am and waking up at 3pm. Trying to kick the bad sleeping cycle..but can't seem to do it. Oh well, who cares, its the holidays right? Results will be out on wednesday. I fear terribly for one of my units. I always get borderline marks for my assigments and there is a small chance I didn't clear it. Pray pray pray..

Went to the old and supposedly haunted changi hospital afew days back, with some Zion peeps. (Not gonna name them cause i'm lazy). Quite disappointing, it isn't really scary la..spent like almost an hr just trying to find it. We left later and went to changi village to eat supper. AND look at Bapoks(gay men who dress like women). Tell you what man, its damn hard to tell that they are men, serious they have legs that are long, slender and hairless.

The girls in my car were exclaiming how they lose in "chioness" compared to the Bapoks. No comments there...silence is my valour. Got abit worried how easily a guy could fall for one of these bapoks, they look just like the real thing. In any case, I'm leaving that up to GOD, cause i know HE won't bless me with a Bapok..

hehe..

chrissssss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home