From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

FOOD FOOD FOOD

Just came home not too long ago from NEWTON CIRCUS. Met Daryl,Mel,Alvin and Ben Raja for seafood. In actual fact, only 3 of us ate.Haha. Actually, I don't really miss Perth now come to think of it. The food has been heavenly and the company has been great. I have freedom and I can get around easily, super cool.

Conclusion..I don't mind Perth but I kind of prefer Singapore. Geographically tighter and easier to meet up with people. The television is soo much better.

This has been by far the most relaxing holiday I've had in awhile.

Driving has been terrible though, already had a couple of near-misses and plenty of frustration. It's not that I've lost my skill in driving. You just need more aggression on Singapore roads. I'm losing the battles everyday with taxis, they just seem more "WU JI" than me.

Chris.