From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Finally..

1) Finally, I got my car back from the repair shop. Good as new...

2) Finally, my cravings are dying down, cause everytime I get a craving, I whisper a short prayer..

3)Finally, I got my news article done, 2 days before its due..

4) Finally, its stopped raining for awhile..

5) Finally, my clothes dried..

6) Finally, I'm in my 3rd year..

7) Finally, I'm feeling slightly better

8) Finally, Faith is going to do worship.

P.S Thanx so much Jamie for making that honey water thingie, I feel so much better.Thanx Pau Ting (Mommy) for bringing me porridge when I was sick and had no car. THANX everyone who has kept me in prayer.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home