From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm such a blur guy...

At the grand old age of 23, I think my memory is failing me! I've been forgetting like the most basic stuff. For example, I keep forgetting to zip up my pants after I use the toilet..it ALWAYS happens nowadays, its not that I want to cause my female friends to sin in their thoughts..LOL...but yeah..I gotta start remembering that.

I forgot that day that my car pumps petrol on the left side...which means I have to stop on the right of the petrol pump..that day i forgot and i stopped on e left of the petrol pump. AND to my horror, as i pulled the pump out..it couldn't reach..so i had to reverse my car and park it nearer........the horror.....petrol station attendant gave me a stupid face.....

I always forget the names of my friends' gfs!! I go like "HI, how are you.." and they go like.."I'm good chris!! how are u!!" and I'm like..damn...what is her name....

ANYWAYS....sidetracking abit....

I've been talking to this friend on skype, she's doing her PHD in Material Sciences and Engineering....which to my understanding, her research involves the manupilation of nanos to find various ways to save energy....

Talking to her..i always feel slightly stupid..lol..

Anyway, she always jokingly calls me an MCP...

GUYS...I'M NOT RIGHT!!! VOUCH FOR ME~!!!

19 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger psyencex said…

    u are mcp. i can vouch for it

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Where is the love? wah liew..surely leh

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Garry said…

    what's mcp?

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Oh my gosh...
    lucky i'm not from malaysia..LOL
    Brother....MCP means male chauvanist pig..

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger C. said…

    U'RE NOT RIGHT, she is. I vote in favour of u being mcp =P

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger psyencex said…

    garry is not only mcp but also mt

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger syun said…

    ok.. i vouch for you.. YOU ARE NOT RIGHT! :)

     
  • At 2:30 AM, Blogger Garry said…

    lc, what's mt?

    no la...i dun think i am mcp

    yah luckily u r not from malaysia! hehe...

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Have u all heard the song from black eye peas called "where is the love?"

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger dexter said…

    Its short form for Malayan Communist Party I think

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger blueblood said…

    you're a mcp. i'll bet my last dollar on it.

    :)

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger psyencex said…

    mt = mountain tortoise

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Mishi said…

    hahahahhaha malayan communist party.... gosh dex... u crack me up.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    I'd rather be a Male chauvanist Pig den be a member of Malayan Communist Party..haha..

    thanx guys..she reads my blog btw..u guys are such lovely frens =p....................

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger fat_starfish said…

    i can personally vouch that chris is an mcp! heh....

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger dexter said…

    And dude..one last thing..you are not at a 'grand old age of 23'..if youre grand old..then what am I..'ancient'?

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Garry said…

    dex can be a grandfather liaw...

    hehe

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Dex may be old, but you look older than both of us Garry...lol

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Lil' Star said…

    yes yes, agree with chris-GT looks older than u both!!=p

    ~Janice

     

Post a Comment

<< Home