From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS

Today is the day which my exam commences, 14th of NOV...I begin with MEDIA PLANNING 250. How do I put this, I'm not afraid. I've studied and I know I've studied. And I can't do anymore because my brain is more saturated than the dead sea. I know God will protect me as i step into the examination hall later.

Finally, the semester is drawing to a close. It really hasn't been the easiest semester and boy, thats one helluva understatement. After this, only one more semester remains, oh man I'm already dreaming.

Despite being bz with stuff and all, I would say this sem I've really made quite a lot of good friends. Its been a great semester in that sense. In a driving sense I've improved too! hee hee. I realised that when i brake for a corner, I always brake too early. Now I know how to utilise the ABS more and brake abit later, which of coz, makes my lap times faster.

AIM FOR NEXT SEM : Left-foot braking to counter understeer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home