From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Work..

Boo hoo, its a thursday morning and I'm in the office. I'm soo freaking sleepy. You know this reminds me of when I was in the army and after a rough night, I wake up feeling groggy. It's EXACTLY the same feeling!!

Yesterday was National Day and I actually felt abit patriotic. I was watching part of the NDP on TV and thought to myself "Well done Singapore, you've come a long way.." However I still wish to inform Mindef I can't make it for my next reservist and i'm still thinking of a good reason to give them.

I almost hit a motocycle on the way to work today..because he was riding with a broken brake light. I stopped like 5cm away from the rear of his bike. Suddenly I became wide awake (du lan mah...) and thought to myself....oh well...lets go back to reality..

Chris