From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I MISS PERTH...

1) I MISS...Driving my CRX, blasting Initial D soundtracks, Blasting the VTEC toward the REDLINE and really pushing it in neighbourhood roads.

2) I MISS...The Zion peeps, so many friends that I slowly gathered over the few years I was in Perth.

3) I MISS...Hanging out in each others' houses, just talking nonsense and going for supper.

4) I MISS...The easy traffic and the good manners

5) I MISS...The cool weather during winter, the beach days during summer.

6) I MISS...my ex-hsemates, Uncle Gerald, Uncle Roy and Marcus and our MJ sessions (plus Jack Ng)

7) I MISS...The pace of life, which I would die to have now. I miss studying too.

8) I MISS...Not having to worry about money, although I knew that would be temporary

I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT PLACE....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home