From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

It's a rainy and dark monday. I got enough sleep but the air-con in my office is making me terribly sleepy. Yesterday I went with GF to a show-condo in Orchard Rd. Its called the Tomlinson and it was absolutely beautiful.

Obviously, we went for fun because we wouldn't be able to afford it, even if we sold our future children for medical experiments.

3 rooms, 1 study,

2380 sq feet...................5 MILLION DOLLARS............

IT was an OBSCENE cost...but oh well....who says you can't dream

3 Comments:

  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Mishi said…

    wah its well and truly obscene man the cost.... =p

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger blueblood said…

    That is because you are looking at a prime area lah. If you don't mind elsewhere... it will probably cost half of that. But why you want such a big house?

    Anyway... when is the big day? ;)

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hahaha..even half of that also cannot afford. Big Day? many many years from now...you shd ask your bro that first. Not me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home