From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Friday, September 08, 2006

THE CAT KILLER

Recently the Straits Times ran a report of how the bodies of 18 stray cats were found in the Jurong area. Its very disturbing how anyone could be so cold blooded. Cats are really harmless animals and are actually very pitiful. Can you imagine living a life on the streets and depending on kind hearted people for food?

They only jailed the last guy that was caught doing this for 8 weeks. That's far too lenient. It obviously didn't deter this guy from doing a copycat. I've loved cats my whole life and despite what people say, they are very affectionate animals, in a different way from dogs.

I hope the person who's been killing all these stray cats 1) Gets neutered 2) Gets culled himself 3)Lets me catch him doing it 4)Has a person very close to him die a tragic death 5)Gets a life sentance without parole 6) serves community service at the SPCA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home