From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Friday, June 04, 2004

Been really busy lately, just finished my film and television assignment, and my mci 102 unit...now left with two major assignments. Been sick too, never felt so tired these few days. But its ok, soon i'll be back in Singapore. Can't wait to drive the new car.

Certain ppl haven't been politically correct recently, oh well. Guess everyone is entitled their own views, according to Habermas theory of the public sphere. My advice is, when you talk bad about someone, be careful it doesn't get around to them. Harmony is a good thing, don't spoil it.

Hur hur, so strange now my supper and dvd khaki has gone to sydney. But bo pian, anyway got alot of work to catch up on..

Can't wait to see my 3 cats again. Miss them so much, the way they curl up beside me and fall asleep. I swear it really lowers blood pressure..haha

Oh well, time to get back to work

chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home