From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Monday, June 28, 2004

DOINGS OF THE DAY

Met elaine today, along with jason and jeremy. Jeremy was as usual MIA most of the time. Ate sushi for dinner, damn good. Although i still think its not very worth it. They all jio me go for run..crazy man. No way man, seriously, cannot run much..sorry guys.

Soon, chels and narisa will be back from Perth, finally, some serious supper khakis. Not that i don't have any now lah, but more is always better than less. Today when i drove i was in the PERTH mode, i kena cut left right and centre by taxis..sibei dulan. I miss my VTEC engine sia...

My soccer buddy mish has decided to stay at home and catch matches now that its showing on channel five. My usefulness has dwindled =(...hur hur hur..Anyway she damn fickle minded lah..support holland..den support czech..den support portugal..and somemore support all the yandao players.

Looking forward to lazing ard the whole day tom.........

ciaoz ppl

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home