From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

AS I WRITE THIS BLOG..

Well, as i write this blog, italy and sweden are drawing 1-1 (as i predicted) and denmark beat bulgaria (as i predicted). Sighz, Mish you gotta try harder..haha..too bad she didn't agree to bet with me or she'd be wearing a man utd jersy in holland V.

I went to a drive around Singapore today, with a good friend of mine, actually I had no idea where we were going, i just kept going straight. We talked about love and life. And she gave me some insightful views on love. Not that we're both experts, haha infact we're both fools in love, but yeah we try to comfort each other.

And the things I found out about love...

1) If you love someone enough, that person can make you cry. So if u've cried over somebody, chances are, you care for him/her deeply.

2) If there are problems in a relationship, address them, don't stay together for OLD TIMES SAKE, its never ending suffering.

3)When you're no longer eager to see your partner, it doesn't mean there are problems, it happens all the time.

4) You can either be rejected or be rejected with dignity, choose, and stop whining.

5) When you give in love, you shouldn't expect anything back. It's all about giving, remember?

Seems i'm writing about love alot, hehe..but pls, i'm not a SNAG!

chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home