From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

HAPPENINGS OF THE DAY

1) Brought mish to the mechanic to service her car, then squeezed the other tootface in the back of my car and drove to carosel while we waited for the car to be serviced.

2) Walked around carosel, those two tootfaces shopped around for clothes while i waited, and when i walked into a shop selling car stuff, they pang saed me.

3) Later brought them back to collect their car, mish embarresingly called the the mechanic, uncle...

4) Ate dinner at uncle's place

5) Went to watch a netball game

6) Bought supper for broadway chio bus

7) Went home

LYRICS OF THE DAY according to someone "A thousand years have made me colder"

1 Comments:

  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger Mishi said…

    ey ey ey.... stop making me look unglam!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home