From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Monday, June 07, 2004

Had my film review today, there were 3 judges and an audience of around 60 people. When i saw the first film, i knew I was in trouble, it was really good. Haha. Soo when our horror film came up ( it was the last one to be shown ). I was really terrified, to my utter dismay..people started laughing, primarily cause of the ridiculous dialogue and stiff acting. Haha..oh well, at least the judges said the techniques for the horror shots were nice and the montage at the end was artistic.

Had lunch nearby with my classmates today, and two super flashy cars, a supra and an integra with impressive body kits, fire paint and huge spoilers pulled in. Sighz..took a look at my car, err..abit buai song..haha. Oh wellz, the temptation to do something to my car is always there, but i'm holding back for now anywayz.

Reached home, realised i didn't have any toilet paper left, plus i really needed to go. Argh got pissed off, drove to the nearest convenience store to get some. Met rach and zan there, what a coincidence. Had a shower, proceeded to sleep, got awoken by the guys in my house, who started playing music and playing bball in the house. I need to move out.


four more days to miata test drive..and to see my lovely cats!!
chris

2 Comments:

  • At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice site! » » »

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home