From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY

1) Woke up late and missed service

2) Miscommunication with mish, made me wait for her in karawara, when she meant the jester's pie near her place.

3) Lazed around, relaxing

4) Discussed with Narisa my theories on head & heart

5) Ate dinner at red roosters

6) Bought dinner for the broadway chio bus.

7) Realised mish can burp louder than the bass of a sub-woofer.

8) Realised alot of xialan hyundai excels try to act big on the highway.

9) Blew my vtec on the last street before reaching home, disturbing my friend studying near my house.

10) Smiled to myself, knowing that i'll be home soon..

chris