From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

ENGLAND BEATS CROATIA.

Was at chijmes last nite, watching the match with mish. It was a pretty exciting match, croatia got off to a flying start but England responded beautifully. In fact, it was the best I've ever seen england play in a long time..Too bad they brought on the severly overrated LEDLEY KING.

Let mish drive my car last nite as well, although it may seem like I was participating in some sort of fear factor thingie, it wasn't very scary after all. In fact it was relaxing. Ok, so she's proved she can drive, but my CD changer is still off limits. Was also pretty good we didn't get stopped by police.

I realised this hols have been pretty dead for me, i haven't been out clubbing, ktving or whatever as much as the last hols. But i've been just hanging with closer frens, doing the simple stuff..actually i'm happier..and i've been saving more money..haha

Saving more money for my PROJECT CRX..hur hur hur hur

CHRIS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home