From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

More thoughts...

I'm sure many of my friends have heard me say about whether a person's heart is in the right place or not. I can safely say all of my close friends have their hearts in the right place. But i will now provide a definition....about what it means to have your heart in the right place.

Someone whose heart in the right place will always put other people before him or herself. He/She will consider other peoples' feelings before anything else. So in the rising of any unfortunate event. He/she will know they tried to do their best to avoid any major problems. People who have their hearts in the right place will also do things for the right reasons, and hope for gratitute, rather than expect it.

Someone who doesn't have his/her heart in the right place, will always consider his/her own feelings before other people. It's a very selfish attitude because it means you can never give more than you recieve. Blunt people always claim they say what they say because they feel its right. Unknown to them, they can hurt people with what they say, and cause harm to the immediate friendships around them. So if you have something to say, sometimes it's best if you say nothing at all. Your freedom of expression is less important than your bonds of friendship or kinship.

So now I'm going to step on a very very very fine line. I stress that loving is all about giving, rather than recieving. If you keep asking "what about myself?" in the process of declaring your love for someone, then you have got the concepts of love all wrong. Always consider the happiness of your interest.

Feel free to comment..
this is just MY view..
Would like to take the opportunity to thank god for all the great friendships he has given, preserved and blessed.

chris

3 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger dexter said…

    Hey...
    hows it going...
    driving around like siao ah...
    cheers man

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hey man, i'm fine..yeah driving ard..haha
    but doing simple meaningful stuff..
    good for the soul

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home