From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

NEW CELL!

Ah its a new semester for me, and a new cell. I really like the idea of the reshuffling of cells cause I get to know new ppl.(To a certain extent)

Well, My cell leader is Mel and Dex is assisting her this semester. Well, along with that, there's jeremy, priscilla, edwin and a whole lot of new ppl. Other than Mel and Dex, don't really know the others very well.

But yeah, I need to put in more effort this semester. In my studies and in Church, seriously need to do something this semester instead of being a bystander.

I haven't even attended a full cell session yet. But already I've experienced things that help my love and patience grow. For instance, my cell leader asked me to pick someone up from her house...and she gave me the wrong address. Instead she gave me a non existent one. REPEAT, the place where she stays...she gave me the wrong address.

Another entry for "Ripley's believe it or not"

Haha. sorry..just had to have a poke at her..

tom is cell..got to think of a game..hmm...

chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home