From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

GOING HOME!

Finally, will be making the trip back to singapore on the 20th of june. Frankly speaking, this is probably the first time I felt not THAT keen on going home..

But going back home, I am able to enjoy so many things

-My family

-My friends

-My cats

-ALL the GOOOOOD food.....char kuey tiao, laksa, hokkien mee, bak kut teh and many more..hahaha

so those of u not going home....

TOOO BAD cause the food in sg is excellent...

chris

2 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger psyencex said…

    i so envy you.

    i still got like 10 days here before i...

    -graduate.
    -go back singapore for good.

    heh

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Yah but i dun have to work in an all male organisation! its too stressful on my eyes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home