From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

VERY FUNNY TRUE STORY

Ok, this a really very funny true story and it happned during the year end hols last year. Ray(ong) came over to visit Singapore and he put up at my spare condo in Singapore. That day, I was having a BBQ and various Zion people were invited.

Ray was nice and offered to make salad for the BBQ and this funny incident occurs when ME, MELISSA and RAY are in the kitchen..

Ray: Oh I need some hard boiled eggs for the salad..

Ray then proceeds to get two eggs, he puts them in an empty glass salad bowl. The bowl is totally empty, except for two eggs rolling around inside.

Ray: Mel, can u pls help me make the hard boiled eggs?

Ray hands the bowl to Mel.Mel takes the bowl, with the two eggs rolling ard in the bowl and puts it on the stove and attempts to turn on the fire.

Ray and I both wear shocked expressions..

Ray: WAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, man I'm going to tell everyone about this

He runs out of the kitchen and tells everyone what Mel did..Mel's face turns bright red. I can't stop laughing.

CHris

2 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger 宝宝 said…

    wahahahahahhaha.. i'm so gonna laugh at mel man.. hahahahahhaha.. oh man.. and i wanted to tell myself not to tease her about her blurness.. kekekekekeke.. hhahaha..

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger Garry said…

    wah u guys don't be so bad la...haha! funny...i bet there will be some kind of minor explosion if you and ray din notice...sigh!

    All the best in your paper man! catch up before you go back sg ya for winter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home