From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Friday, June 03, 2005

A tribute..

Its been a long hard sem, and its blitzed passed us before we even knew it. I'll be moving into third year soon and I'm kinda sad there won't be afew ppl around with me in my 3rd year.

Liong Choon and Liong Kiat will be becoming captains on their return and it kinda bugs me that I didn't get to know them better.

Liong Kiat- Hiyah, in Sg always hang out with your GF nvr come join us. In the end no choice but to hang out with your brother. But yeah, I think ur really a good example for a puny sergeant like me, your priorities are placed very well and I really wish i had your discipline. Anyway its not like its goodbye forever, I'll see you back in sg..maybe even bump into you during reservist.haha.right (as if i'm not gonna downgrade, i'm a real chao keng kia)

Liong Choon- Thank you for introducing me Naruto, its really changed my life, who thought I'd be watching a cartoon of a ninja boy dressed in an orange tracksuit at 23 years of age? Well..i know that your 26, so that means i'm still normal..Hung out with you quite abit during my time in SG during the hols and your jokes..super corny la..i mean its funny la..but u need to work on it man. You're always smiling and joking and its good, i really need to learn from that, cause life constantly gets me down...like ur bro..i'm lucky to be blessed with such an good example to follow

BOTH OF U....are my ONLY favourite officers..hahhaa..I still hate the rest.

Yingzi- I know your heart was always with your BF in singapore and i wish you luck with your relationship with garry. I'm sure you guys will endure the test of time and other problems ppl try to pin on your relationship. =) take care.

Debbie- Hmm,what should i say about debbie..firstly, she has the propensity to attract the wrong kind of guys..haha. But yeah, u're blessed with a strong character and a heart to serve God. Even though I think you need to lighten up abit sometimes (haha..), I wish you the best of luck in the future and may you bless other people back home.

Come to think of it, i was 19 when i entered the army, I thought it would take ages to complete and get on with my life. Endured abit and it was over, just like that...2 years and four months..its so unbelieveable

In my first year in Perth I was sooooo bored, i was convinced that it would take forever for these 3 years to pass...and now...I only have one year left..its amazing..I better start making better use of the time I have here..

CHris..

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger blueblood said…

    Chris, you have been a terrific and practical person who had changed so much since the first time I saw you! We will still see each other back in singapore... this time round, don't worry, i will put my girlfriend aside or drag her along to hang out with you zion peeps. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home