From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Search for a star auditions

Thank God the auditions for the drama team went well today. The scipt is actually quite funny, surprising since Mish has a very dry sense of humor..haha. The two leads Marcus and Felicia, man, they have like so many lines to remember and they even have to sing..but they did really well

I'm playing a very small role, as a rich boyfriend, I actually get to dump Felicia, how cool is that. Haha. I got alot of smart Alec comments on the role I was playing....ie. "Chris, you don't even have to act! Just be yourself!" haha
Anyway I'm grateful for the opportunity.

It was a pretty good feeling, seeing how everyone put in their best, the dancers and and some of the band performances. Its just very touching how everyone puts in so much effort. I'm realllly touched. Although I don't display it much because its not in my character to do so..haha.

I was talking on SKYPE to that PHD girl back in SIngapore, we were like testing each other on the shopping place in Singapore..

When I asked her where is Junction 8, she said BUGIS...muahahahhaha...I guess doing a PHD doesn't mean you won't get confused with Bishan and Bugis junction..lol

Chris.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Mishi said…

    wad do u mean dry sense of humour?! nonsense. marianne and i put alot of humour into that k... our humour combines to be a whole lot of humour... *tsk tsk* actually, u're not really acting as urself lah.. haha. and stop disturbing your PHD fren. She already proved u're an MCP. what an achievement!

    u take stage direction very well, we're both proud of you!

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    haha..

    thanx..I'm always up if i get to dump somebody

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger FeLiCiA said…

    super mean.. dump me!!! ME!!!! why me?? hahahaha.. budden u super natural lah bro... hehee

    and your PHD girl.. how huh??? hahahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home