From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Monday, November 14, 2005

STUPID EXAM!!

I swear the media planning unit coordinator was trying to kill us today, by coming up with a ridiculous paper. IT WAS HARDDDDDDDDD....You know how finals usually don't have stuff that already came out in the MID SEM?? MY gosh....there was a whole big mass from the early part of sem. I think it caught everyone off guard. I could hear the collective sighs of frustration after everyone settled down with their paper.

Nevertheless, I SHOULD pass cause I could do most of it. But it was stressful because I was seriously lacking in the theory section. OH well..Well enough about my life because its seriously boring. I'm a very boring person who doesn't do much, I eat, sleep, study, watch anime, drive and thats about it..haha..

ANYWAY..I actually settled down to read some blogs and woah, some were dark....which got me thinking...

Its like kinda ez to slump into depression and a place like PERTH just aids the process I guess. BUt being happy is making the most of your surroundings right? HA, its tough I know, but i think i'm finally satisfied with PERTH. It sure took awhile though.

Sometimes you know in your heart that you're in the wrong, but pride stops you from saying sorry. Think about it.