From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

CAR JOURNALISTS' FUNNY COMMENTS

Subaru WTX STI SPEC-D

It still rides so hard that the danger of biting your tongue off is only countered by the greater likelihood of swallowing it, and every time you select another gear, the powertrain still hooks up aggressively enough slip a couple of discs.

Hyundai Accent

There is an off button that doesn't actually turn it off and no 'on' button at all. I thought I'd found this but when I pressed it the whole radio fell off.

Mitsubishi EVO

Minimal lag and a snap through the first couple of gears and that's 60mph in 4.3 seconds. You can jabber around, 'sociopath with a licence', in the low gears, or stretch its legs in long bursts of breathy, yet linear, acceleration... 'Sociopath with a six-month ban.'

Ferrari Enzo

It was so fast that the wrinkles on my faces started to disappear under heavy acceleration as my skin was tugged back to my ears. I'm 45 mind you, and under heavy acceleration I looked like I was 20. However, the brakes were so good when I hit them, all my wrinkles came back and my face was indanger of being yanked clean off. I looked 80 under braking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home