From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Friday, July 02, 2004

BORING DAY..

Today i did absolutely nothing! Last nite met afew ppl for supper, including that thick skinned cow narisa..haha. Then went HV..den i went to catch the match with mish. She's damn sad that greece knocked out czceh rep..i admit.. i was pretty shocked too. I always thought I'd be old and having trouble going to the toilet before greece made a major final. I guess weird stuff does happen.

Anyway back to today, i went downstairs. Played abit of pool.Chit chat abit with some of my neighbours...feel so lethagic man..i dunno why.

Later going dinner at bugis...

yes..and today, mish msg me that she knocked her head against a pole...yes people..it is confirmed..she is a tootface.

chris