From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Have you ever gone for a walk in the rain?

I have, twice. Each time it happened was when something bad happened. It was at night, was walking all alone, thinking of whether what i did was a big mistake. Sometimes there is such beauty in solitude. You feel the rain on your face, the chilling wind and when you look up. You see rain as you have never seen it before. How it falls so beautifully, its like watching an orchestra.

In front of me I saw red clouds and lighting striking in the distance. Just kept walking towards the horizon, knowing I was never going to get there. Thats the story of my life actually, walking towards something, you're not exactly sure what it is...but you know its there.

The cars with their headlights just continued passing by, blinding me with each pass. The sound of the wind sounded like my persecutors tormenting me..I know I was wrong..even nature condemmed me. The rain fell even harder, pelting me and it started to hurt.

It was time to turn back..I saw the dark road..with the street lamps, looking like spot lights, guiding me back home.

She never knew about the tears that mixed with the rain which fell into the ground..

The storm was beautiful....it was..the perfect storm.