From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

More Big Problems....

As you guys know by now, afew days ago..i was involved in a traffic accident when this girl hit the back of my car. Well, i found out she lives in trinity and studies in UWA. So i made a trip down to trinity to meet up with her to settle matters pertaining to my repairs....

Ok..before that..she told me when she hit my car..she broke her radiator, fan and air con and her repairs would cost 3000bucks..which is terrible...while my damage is about errrr 250 bucks. But you see the situation is, she hit into me, so no matter how costly her damages are..she has to repay me for my damages as well. Luckily for her, she had comprehensive insurance.

So there i was, waiting for her at trinity for her....and she came along...and i can't believe I didn't notice this after the accident..

SHe's like really stunning, really pretty....guess i was too frustrated after the accident to take a really good look at her. So i sat down with her and talked about the accident..infact we started talking abit more about our lives and our studies..( i shall not disclose any information about her). She's like really sweet and told me she needed to stall abit for the payment because her mom needs to send her money..which was fine by me...

Was really one of the better things that happened to me all week...she's hottttt....it almost makes me feel bad to claim my damages from her........ALMOST....heh.

chris