From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

BACK IN PERTH

Finally back in perth..the feeling is..well..rather dull. Haha everything is so dark and its so cold. It reminds me of when hell freezes over. But i guess fun is fun, but now its back to studying and i must get my focus back in line. The flight back was well....i can't remember..i was sleeping all the way..i only got woken up for lunch..after that i slept all the way until the plane landed

First day...i went to chels place for dinner..apart from the normal ppl there were some freshmen from my junior batch in cjc..hur hur..nice to see mish again. Later went to support her at her netball game. Wah, her team has like really improved alot..can tell mish's fitness drop abit..ha..but yeah they won by alot and it was totally deserved

The other 2 days after that, i've been cooped up in my room doing my own personal stuff. Suddenly feel so dead again, not so easy to pick up the fone and call someone out. Hur hur..no more jason and gang to play lan with...and no more nai nai to jio out for supper...sadness

Oh well..at least i have my honda crx back by my side..still as loud as ever when the vtec kicks in..actually its loud even in normal driving..haha. If u didn't know by now..my car's name is narisa, name after a certain thick skinned person who suggested the naming. The harder u push..the louder it gets..hahaha..oh no that sounds so wrong

 
chris

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home